X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to the forum and its members. Kudos to Tim for creating and moderating this great place. In my two years as a member, I haven't seen one "troll", negative person, or jerk on this forum. Every member, not matter what sex, age, or ability level, helps make this site an enjoyable place to visit and share experiences.

I've had the opportunity to meet several members (included Tim), talked on the phone with a few, and have PM'd many others. I was fortunate enough to meet (AND bag with) one of our more famous members (BT) and watch a fantastic performance by Foreigner. My life will be complete if I get a chance to bag in the SB Truck, lol.

Here's to hoping that we can make SPEED B.A.G. 2010 a reality.

Comment

• sparrky37
      • Jan 2010

Being a new memeber I'm very grateful I stumbled upon this when I did. Coincindently the speedbag truck is coming thru less than 10 miles from my house(freakn can't wait!!!)on the 21st. The 2010 movement is coming soon. What a perfect time for a guy like me to get involved.

Thanks to Alan Kahn for doin what you do so many greats could follow. Thank you Tim for starting this forum. I have many passions in life Becoming a Firefighter/Paramedic,Motorcycles,Cars,Skydiving,Not to mention Baseball&Football,but this is the only forum I've joined.

Happy Birthday!!!

Meet me in St. Louie

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...