• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monkaboy
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Oct 2006

can speed bag bargins be found on Ebay?

Can great bargins be found on name brand bags on Ebay or do you recieve seconds , returned or damaged bags sold as new? Do the benifits outweigh the gain? Whats been your experience? Again I want to thank everyone for the great imput to all my questions.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

On occasion good brand name speed bags can be found on EBay, however, they go pretty quick. I've seen some decent Everlast ones listed not too long ago. They are few and far between.

If you like lighter, smaller bags, the Top Cotender brand from Ringside is great, and cheap $19.99. The Title Classic bag is another very economical small bag.

Comment

• Chris M
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by monkaboy View Post
      Can great bargins be found on name brand bags on Ebay or do you recieve seconds , returned or damaged bags sold as new? Do the benifits outweigh the gain? Whats been your experience? Again I want to thank everyone for the great imput to all my questions.
      I think there are some bargains to be found, but from what I've seen, the used bags are very used and the new bags are at, near, or even exceed retail price found on titleboxing.com, ringsideboxing.com, or everlastboxing.com.

I have gotten some good bargains on a lot of stuff, but because of the way ebay is, they don't always have what you want at an excellent price. I think the best bet is to just troll ebay for a couple of weeks or more looking for an item and you'll usually find it. I got an excellent deal on a ringside adjustable platform from a boxing gym that was selling all their stuff. I wasn't really looking for one, but when I found it, I knew i had to have it and it suited my needs for a good outdoors unit that I mounted to the back of my garage. I'd take a picture of it but it's completely coated in about 2 inches of ice right now. It's hard to believe that I was sweating under that thing in just a t shirt and shorts just a few months ago.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...