Everlast 50% off sale at TitleMMA, only until Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Everlast 50% off sale at TitleMMA, only until Friday!

Use promo code EV50OFF for a 50% discount on all things Everlast at Title MMA, good only until Friday !!!

Everlast products:
    Last edited by Tim; 11-04-2009, 06:35 PM.
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Yes, I got that email too! what to do? Spend some dough? I don't know?
    Tim, are you getting anything? is anyone else gong to?
    I am so bummed because there is a small chance that my speed bag duffel bag with 4 swivs, wraps, WD 40, 6 or 7 bags very new, a pump and other stuff may have been misplaced, and in turn stolen at a gig. It may have been brought outside the truck by accident and then left unattended and unclaimed....haven't seen in for weeks.
    There is also a chance it was put in something else, or ended up in a case in storage in LA. We have been traveling around the country so much with no real pattern. We have gear on the West Coast and separate gear on the East.
    So it could have gotten misplaced but still under the Foreigner umbrella. It may even be sitting in the truck somewhere but no one can seem to find it as there is a lot of stuff in there.
    So I may be re-buying brand new bags! Ahhhhh!

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

There's a few things I'd like to buy, but I'm guessing I'm gonna catch flak from the wife if yet another speed bag shows up in a box ... I may have to sit this one out

Sorry to hear your bags have disappeared... I hope you find them.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Actually, I just went to buy something and the checkout doesn't work... tried it 3 times and I get an error every time.. .that stinks

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

I kept getting the error until I went on to the next screen and applied the discount code there. Then it finally worked.

Comment

• RenoRattler
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            Use promo code EV50OFF for a 50% discount on all things Everlast at Title MMA, good only until Friday !!!

Everlast products:
            http://www.titlemma.com/sf_267/c_11....1-04-MMA-Email
            Hey Tim thanks for passing this along! I picked up a new gym bag, some push up bars, and since I was buying.....one of those gyro balanced bags as well.

Thanks!!!!

Comment

• paranday
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
              ...and since I was buying.....one of those gyro balanced bags as well.
              After you've hit it, post a report!

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

There's a few things I'd like to buy, but I'm guessing I'm gonna catch flak from the wife if yet another speed bag shows up in a box ... I may have to sit this one out

Sorry to hear your bags have disappeared... I hope you find them.
                Actually, I just went to buy something and the checkout doesn't work... tried it 3 times and I get an error every time.. .that stinks
                That's great Tim! First you say "I'm guessing I'm gonna catch flak from the wife if yet another speed bag shows up in a box". And then your next post is "I just went to buy something and the checkout doesn't work"....!!!!!
                HAHA.... you were Bagified a long time ago and I don't know if anyone has started up a "Bagaholics Anonymous" meetings yet! I guess the wife has to realize that this isn't nearly as bad as having a gambling addiction!
                But don't forget, bags left un-inflated can be stored in small places very easily......she really doesn't even have to know! Haha.... and do you think she would really notice one more bag in the cage??????

Comment

• riqal
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Aug 2006

I just ordered another plastic ballhook. I am afraid that those things will be discontinued soon.

Yeah my wife also gives me a hard time whenever a new bag shows up in a box, but all I have to do is remind her how many purses she has in her closet and that I could buy 4 bags for the price of one of her purses. That usually shuts her up.

Comment

• dax_q
                    • Jan 2008

Damn, finishes friday. Of course I check the board on saturday. I haven't checked the boards in a while. Let me know if this happens again. I want the 6" double end bag.
                    -Dax

Comment

• paranday
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by riqal View Post
                      I just ordered another plastic ballhook. I am afraid that those things will be discontinued soon.
                      I thought about getting a few of them at half price, but I notice with larger bags the ball "floats" as others have described it. Any work around for that?

Originally posted by riqal View Post
                      Yeah my wife also gives me a hard time whenever a new bag shows up in a box, but all I have to do is remind her how many purses she has in her closet and that I could buy 4 bags for the price of one of her purses. That usually shuts her up.
                      Haha, yeah, I could get a cool looking Cleto Reyes speed bag autographed by Rubén Olivares for less than a good quality ladies hand-bag. So I totally shut up on the topic of too many purses. Bag on!
                      Last edited by paranday; 11-07-2009, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...