• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackCatXIII
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2009

Everlast Pro Classic Speedbag

does anyone know what the size the XS speedbag on everlasts pro classic speedbag also am i correct in assuming the the same pro classic bags sizes are XL-7x10 Large-9x6 Medium-8x5 Small-6x4 which would make the XS bag way tiny right? also since they are now apparently "top grade leather" does that mean no more craptastic seems and disfuntional vinyl plastic like bag cases anymore?? ok last question for $50 is it as good or better than the old style bags before everything was made in an indigenous country that failed at making the bags??

• Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

The XS will be pretty small. Can you post a link to the specific one you are talking about? The really, really tiny one that Skunk has is labeled Cp:XS if I recall ... it's almost comically small. Which is not to say it's unusable... it will be "challenging" and will help with development of precision strikes, in my opinion. There is not much room for error with a small bag.

Comment

• BlackCatXIII
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Apr 2009

I have no idea how to post a tabbed link. www.everlast.com/prodinfo.asp?number=EVSB copy and paste should do it (everlast.com go to boxing then speedbag and to pro classic) the sizes there show a XS size but no pictures or direct height and belly. It probably is the bag that SpeedBagSkunk was hitting with SpinSmashPop. I just wanted to know actual size or at least get told it is the mini-mite bag or smaller than the 6x4 at least.

Comment

• Roc Stone
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2007

I did come very close to buying this baga few days ago when I was cruz'n ebay. It was/is going for 'buy now' $25.00 + postage.

The problem I have with everlast marketing is that it it not all as it seems.

Having, and still being in quest of a true everlast 8x5, one of my 1st everlast purchases was an everlast XS, the advertisement picture was very simular to the picture you gave the link to. But the shape was nothing like depicted in the advertisement when I received it. Rather than it being the tear drop shape, as shown in the pic, it was very much more a bannana shaped bag

Ontop of that, later down the track I did purchase an advertised everlast 8x5 which turned out to be a 10x5, which I wasn't very happy about.

If you do end up purchasing this bag I would very much like to hear your comments on it, particularily regarding its size and shape.

Thank you
        sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...