• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagScissorhands
    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

indoor speed bag set up

can anyone direct me to pictures of an indoor speed bag set up that"s not bolted to a wall. I have an everlast platform but i dont want to put it on a wall. I was thinking making something with 2x4's. ideas or pics would helpthanks sbsh
  • TooSlow
    • Oct 2009

Hello I am new here. Just registered. I believe you should check out this section: http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...splay.php?f=15

It may have the answer you're looking for. I am also on the same boat as you, except I just need to figure out how to hang my platform higher on my wall since my ceiling is only 7ft tall in the basement.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thanks for that link tooslow- i saw your video- i dont think you hit fine and will only get better!

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Technically, the cage I designed fits your requirements. It may be a bit more involved than what you need though...

More pics:

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
          Spin Master

• Aug 2008

Awesome tim but.....can i spin in there? Would i hit wall?lol

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
            Awesome tim but.....can i spin in there? Would i hit wall?lol
            Spinning inside the cage is hard, too cramped, but there is now (not in the photo above) actually a station mounted on the outside, it would be on the right hand side of the photo. You can spin on that one.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...