Skunk, Tim, and Tichy Tribaggin' in the truck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Skunk, Tim, and Tichy Tribaggin' in the truck!

I don't have time to post vids right now. Yesterday was pretty exceptional!
    The meat of it is that Skunk drove to Orlando, I had a gig there, and Tim (forum web master) lives there.
    Skunk brought 2 adjustable Everlast platforms, donated one to Tim and one to the truck, and we basically hung around all day Tribaggin'!
    I think we all have vid and some pics. We worked up a couple routines. And Skunk brought the smallest bag I've ever seen and I have footage of him going faster than I have ever seen on this bag as well! The bag is like 3x6 or something! It's got this great little sound. He also brought the Ali bag which is like the Durahide but even though it's not leather, I liked it a lot! Real good rebound and some good density to it!
    We went out and ate. Came back. Hung around the bags some more. I did the show, then we went to the bar for a drink or so. Skunk brought his Hummer with the the loudest train horn ever and the platform on the back! Hilarious. Then Tim split and we went to some bar and me and Bloozy, Foreinger's keyboardist got up and jammed. They had some electronic drums and it was pretty silly!
    It was a great time. And I can't wait for Skunk to edit his footage!
    TRIBAGGIN' IN THE SPEED BAG TRUCK WITH TIM AND SKUNK! AND A YEAR AGO WE DIDN'T KNOW EACH OTHER!
    BAGS UP!!!!!
  • MikeTarheel
    • Sep 2009

It's a Bagger's Life, I presume. And given the nature of our obsession...

I have been advised this link comes in handy when in Trouble: http://www.wholefitness.com/looking-breasts.html

I hope this doesn't get me banned. I really am a Good Hearted Fellow.

Let's See The Vids!!

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

sounds like an awesome time bro~ cant wait to see some video! is that Ali bag bigger than the 6x4 everlast?

Comment

• spinsmashpop
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
        sounds like an awesome time bro~ cant wait to see some video! is that Ali bag bigger than the 6x4 everlast?
        Yes, but not as big as the next size up.....

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
          I don't have time to post vids right now. Yesterday was pretty exceptional!
          The meat of it is that Skunk drove to Orlando, I had a gig there, and Tim (forum web master) lives there.
          Skunk brought 2 adjustable Everlast platforms, donated one to Tim and one to the truck, and we basically hung around all day Tribaggin'!
          I think we all have vid and some pics.
          I've got some vids uploading now. There may be a train horn involved That was a blast.

We worked up a couple routines. And Skunk brought the smallest bag I've ever seen and I have footage of him going faster than I have ever seen on this bag as well! The bag is like 3x6 or something! It's got this great little sound.
          That bag rocked. I gotta get one.

Then Tim split and we went to some bar and me and Bloozy, Foreinger's keyboardist got up and jammed. They had some electronic drums and it was pretty silly!
          Dang! Sorry I missed that... maybe next time , it was too late for this old guy

It was a great time. And I can't wait for Skunk to edit his footage!
          TRIBAGGIN' IN THE SPEED BAG TRUCK WITH TIM AND SKUNK! AND A YEAR AGO WE DIDN'T KNOW EACH OTHER!
          BAGS UP!!!!!
          It was great, can't wait for SPEEDB.A.G 2010. Should be just like last night but x10 the amount of fun

Comment

• Biff
            Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
            We went out and ate. Came back. Hung around the bags some more. I did the show, then we went to the bar for a drink or so........and we went to some bar and me and Bloozy, Foreinger's keyboardist got up and jammed. They had some electronic drums and it was pretty silly!
            Now, THAT I'd like to see. Anyone capture that on video??

Comment

• ukspeedbag
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Nov 2007

Wow! Sounds like you three had a ball! It's cool that SSP travels about and get's to meet up with his bagging friends. And very generous of the Skunk to donate the boards to you both. Cool people!!!

We need a Speed bag Truck here in the UK!!!:

Comment

• Tim
                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
                We need a Speed bag Truck here in the UK!!!:
                There's still hope ... Brian gave me a Foreigner tee shirt and it had 2009 AND 2010 dates on it... so I think Foreigner will be circling the globe again maybe Mick Jones must be rolling in dough.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...