Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Salvatore Tortellini
    • Feb 2013

My parents are Italian and the name Salvatore Tortellini makes me smile which is a good thing.

Comment

• Marlon
      • Apr 2013

I blame my parents.

It took me over 35 years to get used to my name, so I just stuck with it.

A BETTER question would be to ask my parents where the heck they got the name "Marlon" from? (Trust me, I have asked many times!)

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Marlon View Post
        It took me over 35 years to get used to my name, so I just stuck with it.

A BETTER question would be to ask my parents where the heck they got the name "Marlon" from? (Trust me, I have asked many times!)

hmmm… maybe they liked the name after seeing a Marlon Brando movie.
        "I could have been a contender!"
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Marlon
          • Apr 2013

lol....I guess. Dad said the nurse was chasing him for 3 days for a name...& he comes up with "Marlon". He's a great Dad though, so I let it slide. But If I ever have a kid he will have zero input on the name.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...