Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeTarheel
    • Sep 2009

I was a Pitcher, down in a Slump. I was a Fighter, waiting for a Sucker Punch.

I don't know - I can commit things to memory when I have 'syncopatic congruencies' - I know that term is illogical and probably renders me a bit oblong.

For me (I'm a big Robin Trower fan and I have a large collection of music all kinds/CD) -- the Stones are not my Big Favorite (Bad Company and Allman Bros are tied for first after them is Zep/Floyd/Stones/ACDC is never far and lot's in that vein like Hoobie, Godsmack, Deep Purple - I like Steve Miller, too WHOOT-WHO!! (I'll shut up).

This tune has what - well, I have settled on it for the moment.

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      ... especially with some of my best baggin' wardrobe. Sometimes you gotta hit good, and sometimes you gotta look good..
      LOL you have a great sense of humor. We should make the American flag pants and green tank top the official uniform of SpeedB.A.G. 2010

I don't know if that answers any question, but that's my story, and I dare say - the truth as it happened. Now I judge a bag on how it acts, and not by its color(s).

Hmm, I wonder
      Same here, I put no thought into the color, just the rebound quality and how the bag feels on the hands.

Comment

• MikeTarheel
        • Sep 2009

This vid frightens me every time I see it.

It boggles my mind and the images are Haunting: it's the Texas Speedbag Massacre!

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by MikeTarheel View Post
          It boggles my mind and the images are Haunting: it's the Texas Speedbag Massacre!
          Good one

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...