X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kevdawg0324
    • Oct 2006

Everlast bags

Anybody here use and/or own the the newer everlast pro series bags and if so, how do they like them? Are they teardrop or banana style? too heavy or too light? i know that a lot of people swear by the title bags but i just want to know what my options are before i invest. i know it seems trivial, but i would like to be able to choose a color. and title doesnt offer different colors from what i understand. i guess theyre colored by size. Im looking to get a 5x8 and a 6x9. i have a 7x10 and would like to bump it up. i know that i can hit the 5x8 because we have em at my boxing gym, but they're ringside "bananas". any info would be greatly appreciated.
  • Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

Personally, I prefer the Everlast pro bags. I have 2 of them and the teardrop shape and weight feels just perfect to me. Some people have reported problems with lumpiness, but I haven't had that.

The weight of the Everlast bags seem that they are a little heavier than the same size of Title bag. I prefer heavier bags myself. I have a Title classic 5x8 that is so light it seems ridiculous.

Comment

• Teetu
      • Aug 2006

kinda late to the party, but I concur with chris

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...