• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

**FREE Stuff** Everlast speed bag setup

It is spoken for! I'll edit the post or reply if it falls through for some reason.

Per my other post, I've ordered a new I-box. If anyone would like my old setup, I'll gladly send it to you if you pay for shipping.

Here is a link to the setup: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Everlast-Spe...QQcmdZViewItem

Those things don't really go for that much though, I got mine at Dick's Sporting Goods for $49.95.

Anyway, I don't have the drum that came with it, I upgraded mine so what I'll do is send the drum that came with the I-Box, which is a 24 inch x 1.25" thick one. I'll also give you whatever swivel comes with my I-box since I doubt it will be one that I'll want. I've heard that it comes with a chain link swivel, but we'll see. I hate those things.

First come, first serve, you can paypal, or I'll accept a check or cash, whatever is easiest for you.

Contact me via PM, or respond to this post if you're not sure how to do that.

Chris
    Last edited by Chris M; 09-06-2006, 12:02 PM.
  • the need for speed
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2006

did you get rid of the drum?

Comment

• Chris M
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by the need for speed View Post
      did you get rid of the drum?
      I used the drum I made out of cherry for my new I-box and gave away the drum that came with the I-box, sorry.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...