X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Whippet
    • Nov 2008

Like a Second Christmas

I have been feeling like a kid lately - parking in our driveway and taking the walk up to the mailbox hoping to find it. Well, today there it was; the Speed Bag Bible - all the way from Texas - thanks AK! I know what wonders this has done for others and I can't wait to get at it myself.
    I'll have a nice surprise to post soon - no, not a video - but something many of you have seen, however may not realize it until you see it again. By next week for sure.
    Thanks as always to everyone, for helping one another!

Dennis
    aka Whippet
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

I remember when I first got the Speed Bag Bible, way back in 2003.... the first thought after flipping through it was "wow this is so detailed and comprehensive, I've never seen anything quite like it". Alan really poured every last ounce of his knowledge into it. That goes for the book and the videos (several hours worth).

How was this masterpiece created? Some interesting history on the speed bag bible

Congrats and can't wait for the surprise!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...