Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dad
    replied
    Sounds really great. Good thing the last two are in the garage, I did that in my basement next thing I know my wife is screaming at me to stop punching, I put a big crack in the wall upstairs in my bedroom. Oh well live and learn.

Leave a comment:

• Antwan
    replied
    Originally posted by dad View Post
    I was just admiring the equipment and mounting of JordonC2​ Narragansett Platform and wanted to comment on the mounting, of all the mounts I have used the best by far has been the basement foundation with good lag bolts. I have since added a fame (love it). I would be very interested in what you think worked best for YOU. We all have different situation and environments so it seems to me that we can all learn from each other. Please let us hear from you. Enjoy
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	149
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	129023
    That is one beautiful platform!!

I only have one (cheap) store bought platform, very thin drum where i have put 3 bags of cat sand on top for absorbing the vibration and it's not adjustable.

And then i got 7 more i made myself, 5 with wood they use to make bottom floors in vans supported by big wooden beams, exept for the vertical one wich is screwed against the wall.

And then i have 2 more i made out of 4 tables, put 2 table tops agains each other and attachted them to the ceiling of my garage, these 2 are the sturdiest.

But it's a real joy to be able to switch drums and bags in a matter of seconds and experience the differint sounds the same bag(s) make on differint drums

Leave a comment:

• dad
    started a topic Best Platform Mount for you.

Best Platform Mount for you.

I was just admiring the equipment and mounting of JordonC2​ Narragansett Platform and wanted to comment on the mounting, of all the mounts I have used the best by far has been the basement foundation with good lag bolts. I have since added a fame (love it). I would be very interested in what you think worked best for YOU. We all have different situation and environments so it seems to me that we can all learn from each other. Please let us hear from you. Enjoy
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	149
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	129023
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...