• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelabarnes1974
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Oct 2008

Inflating speedballs

Could anyone give me any tips on inflating speedballs ? The bladder seems to be inflated but the bag isn't going to shape, it seemed to be okay at first though. I can send a picture if that will help.
  • Roc Stone
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2007

I can send a picture if that will help.

It might help. Or you may have to be a little bit more elaborate on your description of what is actually happening when ytou try and inflate the bag.

The only possible explanation I can think of, with what you've said, is that the bladder is to small for the bag. Speed bags and speed bag bladders can come in a variety of sizes
    sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• ukspeedbag
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

I have a Gold's Gym 10x7 that does that. A few pumps more sorts it out though. What make of speed bag is it?

Comment

• angelabarnes1974
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Oct 2008

Thanks for the replies, will try to inflate a bit more. Its an aasta speedball.

Comment

• JasonDMX2
          • Feb 2008

Does it look like this? http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/...tform_Set.html

Larger bag, probably synthetic shell and a cheaper vinyl bladder which doesn't fill as nice as a rubber one. I'd just pump it up until you're happy, haven't got much to lose if you can't hit the bag.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...