Whos the best out there at Pinning/Trapping Techniques?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gattigo
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2022

Whos the best out there at Pinning/Trapping Techniques?

Who is the best with the Pin and Trapping type of technique? Not typical speedbagging but timing punches to hit when the bag hits the board and doing it in combination? Any specific person out there I should look for?
  • DizzyD
    • Jun 2020

Look out for Dee Pooler ‘dpspeedbag’ on Instagram. He is the mastered of this techniques.

Comment

• Mickey Dix
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Gattigo View Post
      Who is the best with the Pin and Trapping type of technique? Not typical speedbagging but timing punches to hit when the bag hits the board and doing it in combination? Any specific person out there I should look for?
      Hi Gattigo and welcome to the forum. I am with Dizzy D on this one. Dee Pooler is the master of some of the combinations you are looking for. Good luck

Comment

• Biff
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Check out the late Punch Professor, Paulie D
        His YouTube channel.
        Do a search on his channel for Trapping.

Comment

• Gattigo
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Mar 2022

Thanks guy's I appreciate it.

Comment

• JoMan2
            • Dec 2020

Originally posted by Gattigo View Post

Me, I just don't have any videos out

Comment

• Gattigo
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Mar 2022

Go look in the pictures and video and tell me if your better than me at the style I'm doing.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...