• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NJED
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2022

Swivel choice

Swivel choice:
    . I have a chain a chainlink type. I need a new swivel for a cleto Medium bag loop thats wide. (Haven't bought yet)
    . There are fast short swivels and regular swivels.
    Im 60 and just getting back to hitting after 35 -40 years off.
    It seems that short swivels are fast due to a shorter arc. That being said, would the smart $ thing to buy is a short swivel and a bigger (slower) bag. I currently have a ringside small bag. It seems that speed can be changed by bag size so why even get a long swivel.
    . Am i not understanding the physics or??
  • Travis1965Comet
    • Feb 2022

I have a cleto small that still has a large loop. The title lighting swivel is a short version however the quality control of them is a hit or miss if you order one. I had to cut and reweld the original loop to make even. My second one was even and the bearings on both were mismatched and gritty. I replaced the bearings as well with some quality Japan made ones. I think the quality should be alot better for what you pay for them. Seems like all these types of swivels are made in pakistan.

I am using an ARC swivel and have been happy with the performance of it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...