• Show
Clear All

• stammbo
    replied
    I’m in Milwaukee.

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    Nice, I'd love to buy it but Iam sure you could get more for it than I have to spend. Thank for posting the pictures. By the way stammbo where are you located?

Leave a comment:

• stammbo
    replied
    Ok guys, sorry it took so long to get my pictures. Here’s what I’ve got. Haven’t touched it yet.

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    First welcome to the "Forum" and enjoy the great family. Please make sure you are just cleaning and cleaning carefully. If you are going to sell it remember the "VALUE" lies in it's original state an many buyers may prefer to pay more as "YOU" have found it and clean it themselves. Lastly, you are in one of the best trustworthy site to sell it on.

Leave a comment:

• stammbo
    started a topic Narragansett speed bag platform

Narragansett speed bag platform

Hi all, I have recently acquired a speed bag platform made by the Narragansett Machine Company. This one seems to be an older one, probably late 1890 or very early 1900. It’s all original and works like new. Currently in the process of just cleaning it up to sell, and will post pictures. Are there any recommendations on trustworthy sites to list it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Steve
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...