X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

First the "Dutchman" gave you a great carpenters trick one of my go to trick as well. Having said that I never use wood screws to hold my swivels. I always use machine screws. I've worked in wood all my life and I have found that the thread of a wood screw in great for anything stationery but not for something that has constant pressure to move, all so, removing and recrewing of the screw deteriorate the wood holding it (changing of swivels). Machine screw all the way through with flat washer, lock washer and nut and I can't say this enough it is just "my opinion". The second thing is embrace the moment, if was easy everyone could do it when you achieve the goal "YOU" will be one of the very few who have accomplished this. Give the swivel some time to get use to. ENJOY THE JOURNEY

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...