• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Speed bag 2021 - live stream

FYI, this year we're actually able to LIVE STREAM the event. It'll be on Facebook ... Request to join the Speed Bag Annual Gathering Group:

SPEED BAG ANNUAL GATHERING 2022 will be July 7th-July 10th, 2022 at Real Gymm in Keyport, NJ.

Last edited by Tim; 07-10-2021, 07:05 AM.
  • dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

Love it Tim, you are the man. GREAT IDEA

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Unfortunately, we couldn't keep the stream running on Saturday - I guess there wasn't enough bandwidth because it kept cutting out. I'll upload some videos of the Speed Bag Symphony as soon as I can get back to a decent Internet connection!

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

From what I as able to see, it looks a good time is being had all the attendees

Comment

• JoMan2
          • Dec 2020

Some of us don’t have a FB, so this is being throttled from many of us...can you post on YouTube ???

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by JoMan2 View Post
            Some of us don’t have a FB, so this is being throttled from many of us...can you post on YouTube ???
            Yes, will post on YouTube. Will be another few days yet, as I'm driving back.

Comment

• dad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Dec 2018

Tim, you sure put a lot into this and we are the recipients of all of your hard work. Thank you so much.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by dad View Post
                Tim, you sure put a lot into this and we are the recipients of all of your hard work. Thank you so much.
                It was a GREAT time! We'll be doing this again next year... more announcements on that later this week. Sounds like a WEST COAST gathering is finally gonna happen too!

Comment

• Dutchman
                  Speed Bag Historian
                  • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post

It was a GREAT time! We'll be doing this again next year... more announcements on that later this week. Sounds like a WEST COAST gathering is finally gonna happen too!
                  Whoa, gotta keep my eye on this...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...