• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

New everlast speedbag

Came across this by accident on Amazon. Looks like everlast will be introducing a new Speedbag soon.
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Upon closer inspection, I noticed that the Speedbag is not sold by everlast, but rather by a company called GearKingz. The bag is in stock on Amazon, but it’s nowhere to be found on Everlast’s webpage. Everlast does have a 1910 collection on their page, but no Speedbags are included in the collection. Hmmm.

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

Okay I just figured out that it’s on Everlast’s Canada webpage. $99 there, but $69 on Amazon. Now I’m interested.

Comment

• riqal
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by ventanakaz

Looks more Banana shaped like the Cleto Reyes bags, Are you going to buy one ?
        Well, since it turns out that it is an actual Everlast product, I’m going to buy it and justify it as a Father’s Day gift.

Comment

• Mickey Dix
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jul 2019

Originally posted by riqal View Post
          Came across this by accident on Amazon. Looks like everlast will be introducing a new Speedbag soon.
          https://www.amazon.com/Everlast-P000...s%2C194&sr=8-3
          I noticed in the product information section that the bag is made of nylon. Not sure how that would hold up?

Comment

• riqal
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post

I noticed in the product information section that the bag is made of nylon. Not sure how that would hold up?
            I don’t think the description from the Amazon page is complete and accurate. Here is the bag info from the everlast Canada website. It says full grain leather. For $100, it should be leather.

Shop Everlast Canada for authentic boxing, MMA, and fitness related sporting goods, equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories. Greatness is Within.

Comment

• glus
              • Apr 2020

Mine arrived yesterday. I like it. Not as banana as their more common 6x9 (black with yellow stitches) and a more natural texture. Construction and finish seems quite fine.

I spent 45 minutes on it last night, and again tonight. It didn't need any time to "punch out," no unusual bounces that I could notice. So far, I can't find a thing about it I don't like.

$69.99 on Amazon, but now they're out

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...