• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jskd82
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2021

Title speed bag sizing?

I purchased a 6x9 title classic bag and a 5x8 classic bag, both red. I also purchased a 5x8 yellow xs bag. I'm confused at the sizing because the yellow 5x8 is the same size as the red classic 6x9. The numbers on the tags are CSPB-1 (6x9) CSPB-2 (5X8) and SB-5 (yellow 5x8). I measured those 2 bags and they are both the exact same size. The other small red 5x8 is noticeably smaller. I thought maybe I got sent a 6x9 by accident in the yellow but that 5x8 size only comes in yellow, if it were a 6x9 in that model it would have been red. So I'm confused if that is normal for bags labeled as 5x8 to be the same size as a 6x9 in a different model?
    Attached Files
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Welcome to the wonderful world of speed bag sizing. There is no consistency, probably because the shops that actually make them are converting metric to english, with a lot of fudging ....

Comment

• jskd82
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jan 2021

Thanks for replying... good to know there is inconsistencies. Yes I will look into shortening that loop. Thanks again!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...