• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jskd82
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2021

Alternate bladder for yellow Title leather speed bag

Is there another brands bladder that would fit the yellow Title leather bag? I tried purchasing one from Title but they want $32.99 shipping to Hawaii for a $3.99 item that hardly weighs anything. I spoke with their customer service and they said they could not offer cheaper shipping. So I am looking for a different brand that would fit my bag. Any help would be appreciated.
  • pinzpirate
    • Feb 2020

I bought my last couple of bladders from Ringside on Amazon with Prime shipping
    Never thought about it until now How's Amazon work in Hawaii?

Comment

• glus
      • Apr 2020

You used to be able to get the Title (Enkay) bladders through Forza's ebay store. If you're not particular to the Enkay (which really does lose less air) then I saw Ringside and Cleto bladders on ebay recently too.

Comment

• BagBoy
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2018

Get an Enkay #2 best fit, works like a charm. However it won't make it much faster if that's what you're looking for..
        Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• jskd82
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jan 2021

Thanks for the replies, Amazon is great for us in Hawaii... We get free shipping but not the 2 day like the mainland, but it's still free! I have looked at the Forza store but only seen they are selling Cleto and Everlast bladders. I'm just looking for a replacement bladder that will work, not too worried about more speed.

Comment

• BagBoy
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2018

The truth is that once a new yellow is worn in (a month or so with regular use) it really doesn't need a bladder swap.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• BagBoy
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2018

Originally posted by ventanakaz

Ohhh Dude, We're gonna have to Arm Wrestle about that one, From my experience with the title yellow, it was an improvement over the stock butyl bladders that for some reason Title keeps putting in their bags and advertises that the bladders are fast, Wrong ! The Latex bladders are faster than the Butyl bladders, Why ?... Because the Latex bladders have much more elasticity to them which allows them to bounce off the drum faster ;-)
              Hehe

Agreed on the latex to butyl. But my point is (and I'll say it again) that the yellow 5" once broke in with stock bladder becomes more and more responsive as time goes by. I have three yellow's. They for the money give the most consistent bang for buck of all the title bags IMO. Sure a bladder swap to latex may depending on bladder size speed it up but it will be minimal unless you're installing an xs (Enkay #1) in which case it might not hold up as it is stretched to the max and won't last long.

All I'm saying is give that bag a chance as it comes before opting for surgery. I implore you baggers who pick up your first yellow to just give it some time and watch the transformation take place before your eyes. And fists!

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Pete
                • Nov 2020

I bought a title black v2 awhile back out of curiosity. It seemed almost unanimously hated and the v1 got great reviews from most people from what I gathered. That bag was a major dud but I cut out off the suede circle on the bottom and threw a enkay #2 in there and I really like it. Getting better all the time as it gets broken in. I also did a comparison with the meister bladder and the enkay in the name of science and I like the enkay by a small margin. The enkay #2 weighed in at 4.8 g and the meister was 5.2 g if anyone was wondering.

The more you know

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                  I bought a title black v2 awhile back out of curiosity. It seemed almost unanimously hated and the v1 got great reviews from most people from what I gathered. That bag was a major dud but I cut out off the suede circle on the bottom and threw a enkay #2 in there and I really like it. Getting better all the time as it gets broken in. I also did a comparison with the meister bladder and the enkay in the name of science and I like the enkay by a small margin. The enkay #2 weighed in at 4.8 g and the meister was 5.2 g if anyone was wondering.

The more you know
                  Hello, I bought the black -2 xtra small awhile back also and is a total dud. I have the medium and large of the original Title black and I love them but made a bone head move of trying the black 2 in the smallest size . I like the idea of performing surgery on the Black -2 and removing the patch and putting in enkay bladder. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...