Ball and Hook Swivel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post

Too many negative waves Everyone knows Bagboy has heart of gold He's a collector maybe a hoarder but he is not a boaster and he would surely be missed if he didn't contribute this forum One of my best friends used to say "It would be a boring Zoo if their were'nt any cool or weird animals"
    If you saw how many speed bags I have hanging on my garage wall, You might say I was alittle kooky, I'm in the same nutty boat as Bagboy, and have to wear my floaties LOL

Comment

There is a number of us that collect bags, a couple that were collecting swivels as well. One member had some that I think I dated to the 1920's.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
        There is a number of us that collect bags, a couple that were collecting swivels as well. One member had some that I think I dated to the 1920's.
        LOL, I was in that same boat too (Swivel Collecting) Than I sold some and gave a bunch away, I'll never sell my Nicol's swivels though, especially my rope swivel

Comment

Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post

"It would be a boring Zoo if their were'nt any cool or weird animals"
          So I'm a weird giraffe or something.. Sounds fair

Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post

If you saw how many speed bags I have hanging on my garage wall, You might say I was alittle kooky, I'm in the same nutty boat as Bagboy, and have to wear my floaties LOL
            Baggeric who hasn't posted in awhile was telling me about his almost 90!!! bags while talking at SBX. Very nice guy BTW.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post

Baggeric who hasn't posted in awhile was telling me about his almost 90!!! bags while talking at SBX. Very nice guy BTW.
              Wow, and I thought I was a nut, LOL. Sometimes you feel like a nut and Sometimes you don't. (Almond Joy)

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post

Wow, and I thought I was a nut, LOL. Sometimes you feel like a nut and Sometimes you don't. (Almond Joy)
                I hear thee - Almond Joy's GOT nuts. Mounds don't.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

I hear thee - Almond Joy's GOT nuts. Mounds don't.
                  All together Now!....

Comment

So I'm a weird giraffe or something.. Sounds fair
                    How long is your neck? Can you poop Skittles?

Comment

Good thinking getting back into it George and welcome. This place has a wealth of knowledge and experience. I have been working around the clock for awhile now, after laying tile, developing a ball and hook swivel company and am getting very close. Got the domain name and most of the paperwork done with the bank just waiting for the dust to settle with a couple machinists and 3D printers. Almost there. In other news, every arc is pretty impressive ol skittle sh..s. That would be a cool photo, of the arcs of course

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                        Almost there. In other news, every arc is pretty impressive ol skittle sh..s. That would be a cool photo, of the arcs of course
                        That there is one big bowl of strange and interesting soup. So you'll be making swivels or skittles? Ball-hook skittles for sale

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...
                        X