X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glus
    • Apr 2020

4213 on eBay

It's not mine, nor anyone I know. Just in case anyone was on the lookout for one, this one is pretty cheap.

Mods: if this is not appropriate, or in the wrong section, I will delete or move...

Merry Christmas everyone!
  • pinzpirate
    • Feb 2020

I second that Merry Christmas part

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

The 4213 is the smallest of the institutional line of Everlast bags. It's slightly larger than the 4210. Overall it's a good bag, designed for heavy use. The opening bid is a reasonable price for it.

Comment

• Mickey Dix
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jul 2019

Originally posted by glus View Post
        https://www.ebay.com/itm/speed-bag/383869779744

It's not mine, nor anyone I know. Just in case anyone was on the lookout for one, this one is pretty cheap.

Mods: if this is not appropriate, or in the wrong section, I will delete or move...

Merry Christmas everyone!
        What’s up glus and Merry Christmas to everyone also. The Everlast 4213 looks a little beat up.They do come up every once in a while in really good shape but if I didn’t have one I might be tempted.Good looking out.

Comment

• Bag Man
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post

What’s up glus and Merry Christmas to everyone also. The Everlast 4213 looks a little beat up.They do come up every once in a while in really good shape but if I didn’t have one I might be tempted.Good looking out.
          Agreed.

They are not rare. At $25 given the condition I don't think it's a particularly good/bad deal.
          "He [Marciano] was far and away the strongest man I've encountered."

Archie Moore

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...