X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dogtoke
    • Jun 2008

Top Contender

After reading all the positive stuff about Ringside's Top Contender bags and the fact that they are on sale for 19.95. I decided what the heck. I ordered the small and extra small and I think they are as close to magic as any I have ever hit. My long time favorite has been a Reyes 6x9 but I think I might be having a change of heart..I'M SO STOKED! Guess I'll be spending the evening in the garage.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Yep, great bag, cheap price. Better than bags that cost 2 or 3 times as much.

At Ringside, we are serious about fight sports, especially boxing and MMA. We offer the best prices on boxing equipment in addition to videos, tutorials, and guides. Low-cost shipping guaranteed!

They are also considerably lighter than other bags of the same size, if you like light bags, this is the one for you.

Comment

• Roc Stone
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2007

I'm a bit ambiguous on the TC. I have a range of them, the smallest one being an 8x5 then a 9x6 followed by a 10x7. The Xtra small is super light as you say, but my one has always been lopp-sided and I don't really like the loops on them, that moule-skin??? leather tends to stretch quite a way.

Having said that I do still like the TC, a lot, but I would love to get my fists on a Reyes.
      sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• dogtoke
        • Jun 2008

Reyes

Hey Roc,
        I have the reyes 5x8, the 6x9 and the 7x10. Out of the three I like the 6x9 the best. It seems to have good true rebounds. The 7x10 I'm not really satisfied with. It seems sluggish and untrue. Perhaps it's just me. The 5x8 goes like a rocket but is a bit slender as opposed to the Top Contenders which are fatter around the belly and I know this has been said before the TC is very easy on the hands...AS an FYI the SUPERSWIVEL PS-3 from Ringside is currently backordered and will be available the 12th of Sept...Sorry for the long winded post

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...