• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julio68
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2020

TITLE Precision Adjustable/Forged Steel Adjustable Pro Speed Bag Platforms

I'm looking at getting speed bag platform and came across Title's Precision Adjustable Speed Bag Platform: https://www.titleboxing.com/punching...d-bag-platform . Does anyone own one of these?

Another one under consideration is Title's Precision Adjustable Pro Speed Bag Platform: https://www.titleboxing.com/punching...d-bag-platform

Any platform needs to be adjustable since others in the household will be using it as well, which is why these are under particular consideration. Valor Fitness's CA-xx line is sold out everywhere, it seems.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
  • peragio
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2020

hi, i recently got the i-box platform from balazs boxing . I really like it a lot. there is a video on it by tim in the video & pictures forum

Comment

• Mickey Dix
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jul 2019

Hello Julio welcome to the forum,I do like Title’s adjustable platform.The classic v-shape steel provides a very strong platform with the adjustable knobs being very easy to manage. The drum is made of hardwood and is very responsive.Hope this helps good luck.

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

That "classic v-shape" never made any sense to me. Much of the wooden drum is unsupported. The V platform drums vibrate more than they need to. The bracing on the vintage Narragansett or Spaulding platforms seem to me better designs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	speedbag5_master.jpg?disable=upscale&auto=webp&quality=60&width=960.jpg
Views:	577
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	122462

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...