• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glus
    • Apr 2020

Title Perilous on sale at Forza / eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Title-Boxin...r/383203853674

$39.99 with free shipping seems pretty great, especially considering that Title charges shipping for everything.

Pulled the trigger on a 6x9. I'm going to need a bigger wall, and more hooks :/
  • pinzpirate
    • Feb 2020

Has Forza made any indication if and when they will re-stock their swivels?

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post
      Has Forza made any indication if and when they will re-stock their swivels?
      Isn't it odd that they've just discontinued their swivel line.. The U-Bolt they had out for a little while is killer! It easily rivals the Title lightning fast. Even Forza's speed bag selection seems to be rather, picked through..?
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• pinzpirate
        • Feb 2020

I agree their stuff was nicely done I use one of their ball swivels everyday My other swivel is one of Rusty's Whips
        I'm grateful to have a top swivel at both the house and the shop but I don't have a spare The way they built the
        Lightning fast it's obvious they didn't want us replacing the bearings If I could easily get another good ball swivel
        I'd throw the POS in my scrap metal pile I'll probably end up fixing it while I'm waiting for British and Italian sports car
        parts to come from Europe Anybody tired of being virasized and socially disenfranchsized yet I never want to put
        on another mask as long as I live and I used to like Halloween

Comment

• BagBoy
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post
          I agree their stuff was nicely done I use one of their ball swivels everyday My other swivel is one of Rusty's Whips
          I'm grateful to have a top swivel at both the house and the shop but I don't have a spare The way they built the
          Lightning fast it's obvious they didn't want us replacing the bearings If I could easily get another good ball swivel
          I'd throw the POS in my scrap metal pile I'll probably end up fixing it while I'm waiting for British and Italian sports car
          parts to come from Europe Anybody tired of being virasized and socially disenfranchsized yet I never want to put
          on another mask as long as I live and I used to like Halloween
          I think the forza ball-hook could be improved by simply shortening the hook 1/4 inch (bring the bag a little closer to the board) and by narrowing the hook (where the bag sits) by 1/4 inch. The cradle if you will is far too wide and many bags slide around in there.
          Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Christine
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jan 2020

My husband has that swivel and after three months of regular use the part the screws into the ball flew out while he was using it. He has since superglued it and it seems to be holding up.

Comment

• surfingcowboy
              • May 2020

glus - Thanks for Sharing the info on the sale, I picked me up another Perilous Thanks Again!1

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...