• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peragio
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2020

hi, to everyone

so the last time i was on this forum i used dialup so it's been awhile. Does anyone do trading? I'M looking for a everlast 6x9 leather and a metal ball & hook swivel. I have a LMF swivel and two title bags to trade. thanks
    Last edited by peragio; 07-14-2020, 02:28 PM.
  • LouisvilleBagr
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jun 2019

Originally posted by peragio View Post
    so the last time i was on this forum i used dialup so it's been awhile. Does anyone do trading? I'M looking for a everlast 6x9 leather and a metal ball & hook swivel. I have a LMF swivel and two title bags to trade. thanks
    If you PM me I may be able to work something out with you?

Comment

• peragio
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jul 2020

Originally posted by peragio View Post
      UPDATE only the swivel is available it's new , very well made, fast & smooth but not much good for freestyle bagging more for boxer style

Comment

• Jeff Thrasher
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Apr 2020

I make custom swivels out of resin. Simple ball and hook design with artistic flair, i can promise you there wont be another just like it. You can find me on instagram. I am speedbagthrasher there.

Comment

• peragio
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jul 2020

thanks, i don't have a instagram account, is there any other ways you sell them?

Comment

• Jeff Thrasher
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Apr 2020

I do Venmo or paypal, Venmo is the easiest for me. If you want to talk more about it you can email me at jnathrasher@gmail.com I will be shaping and painting this weekend. They will be the Ninja star mold. Evo5

Comment

• glus
              • Apr 2020

Hi Jeff, I'm also interested. I sent you an email.

Comment

• pinzpirate
                • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Jeff Thrasher View Post
                I make custom swivels out of resin. Simple ball and hook design with artistic flair, i can promise you there wont be another just like it. You can find me on instagram. I am speedbagthrasher there.
                Could you post some pic's of your stuff? Not all of us are social media guys

Comment

• Jeff Thrasher
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Apr 2020

Comment

• pinzpirate
                    • Feb 2020

COOL! Someone needs to figure out what to use for ball hooks

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...