• paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Yep. The same large.

Comment

• laporta
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jun 2020

thank you. will probably be buying a cleto reyes speed bag and double end bag very soon. looking forward to learning more on this great site.

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

Oh you are going to have fun with it. They are not "heavy" bags like the old TufWear or Hutch bags, quite responsive they are......

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

I'm pondering about trying one of the Title butyl rubber double end bladders in one of my 4205's. They both have the plastic bladder in them, and both of them are not holding air like they used to. I used one of these bladders in the A. J. Reach bag that I have with very satisfactory results.

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
            I'm pondering about trying one of the Title butyl rubber double end bladders in one of my 4205's. They both have the plastic bladder in them, and both of them are not holding air like they used to. I used one of these bladders in the A. J. Reach bag that I have with very satisfactory results.
            I’m getting feedback the large Title orange fills it out. I haven’t thought about ordering a double end bladder for it. Please let me know if you think it performs better. As always thank you and the rest of the forum members for the information and help.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...