• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glus
    • Apr 2020

Does Title ever have sales?

From a new and enthusiastic user.

I'm very happy with my Cleto Reyes small, Ringside Heritage 6" and Title Yellow 5x8. I'm trying not to go nuts, but Title Perilous may be next.
    I just ordered Title Lightning swivel, hope it's a good compromise between LMF and usual U-bolt length (Everlast). I found a couple Everlast ball swivels, but I'm still learning, I still suck too much to enjoy them.

Thanks to you guys and the information from this site, I'm enjoying the bag choices I've made so far.

--> Question: does Title ever have sales? Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.?

Unlike a lot of places these days, Title charges shipping no matter what the order price. I want to buy their Cobra bag, but $45 shipping on a $220 bag...I don't want it that badly.
  • Mickey Dix
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jul 2019

Yes Title does have pretty good sales very often .During these times though I have not seen any at all.

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

The have had Cyber Monday sales in the past. Astonishing deals sometimes. Haven't followed them recently.

Comment

• BagBoy
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by glus View Post
        From a new and enthusiastic user.

I'm very happy with my Cleto Reyes small, Ringside Heritage 6" and Title Yellow 5x8. I'm trying not to go nuts, but Title Perilous may be next.
        I just ordered Title Lightning swivel, hope it's a good compromise between LMF and usual U-bolt length (Everlast). I found a couple Everlast ball swivels, but I'm still learning, I still suck too much to enjoy them.

Thanks to you guys and the information from this site, I'm enjoying the bag choices I've made so far.

--> Question: does Title ever have sales? Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.?

Unlike a lot of places these days, Title charges shipping no matter what the order price. I want to buy their Cobra bag, but $45 shipping on a $220 bag...I don't want it that badly.
        Agreed on Titles shipping costs. I had two keychains in my cart for less than $6. shipping was $42. Hmm really Needless to say, no title keychains for me.

The Perilous bags are killers.if you're going to stay with a U-bolt I personally would recommend the Perilous 6" over the 5.

And now if I may. You say you suck too much to hit with a Ball-Hook swivel. I too started on a U-bolt for the first 5 months not even knowing about a ball-hook. I regret NOT starting from the beginning on the Ball-Hook swivel. If you're going to graduate to a ball hook swivel anyway you may want to jump on that horse sooner rather than later - like now.
        I have the lightning fast Ubolt and it's great and nice to have on a separate platform. I love Cleto bags on that thing but the other platforms are all various Ball-hooks.

You didn't ask for it but that's just my two cents on the swivel issue.

Cheers
        Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Old Red
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Mar 2017

Title did have a 'no shipping charge' sale Memorial Day. I noticed it when I went on their site the Tuesday after.

Comment

• glus
            • Apr 2020

Thanks guys for the info. I'll watch for Black Friday / Cyber Monday. And hope for Independence Day - I missed the Memorial deal too! I'm signed up for emails, but I didn't see that one.

@ BagBoy, it's only been since April 21, but I've been wondering about that very point. I learned the hard way in pool: languished on bar tables for years, then many bad habits to break to become good on big tables with little pockets.

Comment

• DizzyD
              • Jun 2020

they actually offer a 20%-discount for new registrations on mail-subscriptions, just ordered last week an they still have it on their website

Comment

• glus
                • Apr 2020

I had already used up that new user discount. They just had a two-day 20% site-wide sale, ended yesterday. I was able to get that cobra bag I wanted.

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jul 2019

Nice glus, What model cobra bag did you purchase?

Comment

• glus
                    • Apr 2020

https://www.titleboxing.com/title-bo...pro-reflex-bag

Reviews out there on reflex bags are all over the place, so I just went with one I could bolt down, and looked similar to the one Ryan Garcia's using here.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...