• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Trade speed bags again

I have another bag that I would like to trade. It is an Everlast pro bag size 11 x 8. I received it yesterday. I bought it for two reasons: it was on sale, and I thought it would be fun hitting a large bag. Well it is not fun to me. It turns out that I prefer my smaller bags. This bag is huge and one thing that surprises me about it is that it is a fast moving bag. It is a huge and fast moving bag. This would be a good bag for a beginner or for anyone who wants a larger bag for practicing and learning the moves of the likes of Alan and Skunk.

What I am looking for is a bag that is size 9 x 6 or smaller - preferably everlast or tuf-wear brand, but I will consider any bag you want to trade.

If you are interested, let me know. I will post pics of the bag and the invoice for proof that it is new. I am honest. I recently sent dax_q two of my bags for one of his.

I will even throw in an everlast plastic swivel as part of the trade.
    Last edited by riqal; 07-10-2008, 03:52 PM.
  • dax_q
    • Jan 2008

I can vouch for Riqal. A couple of weeks back we traded bags. It is totally legit. We both sent our bags and received them on the same day.
    As for this trade, sorry Rich, but I don't want a bag that big. Let me know of any other trades you might be interested in.
    Dax

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...