• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pinzpirate
    • Feb 2020

Need XS Latex bladders

I would like to put a latex bladder in a 5X8 Title
    Have made two attempts to get one Ordered from Pro Impact got a Enkay #4 they labelled XS
    5X7 Ordered Everlast 4230 small What I got was smaller than the spares that came with my
    medium Cleto bags But too big This bag is terrible with the bladder it comes with
    Looking for help
  • Zaz
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

If you look at the Ringside size chart for their speed bag bladder, the Ringside small latex bladder is made for x-small speed bags. I've got one and it's small enough to fit in my Ringsige Heritage 5 inch, which is smaller than most x-small bags.

​​​​​​https://www.amazon.com/Ringside-Late...3ZU?th=1&psc=1

Comment

• Mickey Dix
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jul 2019

The title boxing website offer a x-small rubber bladder.
      TITLE Boxing has the best training equipment from Reebok, Adidas, Under Armour, Muhammad Ali. Sign Up to Save 20%!

Comment

• pinzpirate
        • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post
        The title boxing website offer a x-small rubber bladder.
        Is that a latex bladder?

Comment

• Mickey Dix
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jul 2019

No they are rubber bladders. I have used the title bladders (enkay) and am very pleased with them .

Comment

• Zaz
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

Title Boxing rubber speed bag bladders are the best replacement bladder in my opinion. They greatly improve the speed and the rebound of almost any speed bags. In addition, they don't lose air as quickly as latex bladders.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...