X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pete
    • Nov 2020

Originally posted by ventanakaz

Your probably right about the early stages of the Chinese production line as for the Bradley bladders I'm extremely curious about those bladders, are they anything like the Enkay bladders, Shape & size wise and what's the thickness compared to others, are they as thick as the title advanced bladders ???
    The Bradley bladder is thicker and heavier and resembles a double end. The roundness is perfect for the 4200. It's almost closer to the orange Everlast bladders but better has a better bounce
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0740.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	3.13 MB
ID:	126920Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0741.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	126921

Comment

• Pete
      • Nov 2020

Tried to do a search for the Bradley bladders, all I found was the bradley bags are filled with air though the top of the bladder/bag, then from what I've seen of the bladders it looks like they have a round shape.
      /
      right on both accounts/

Comment

• Pete
        • Nov 2020

No problem. I hear you . It is a tad longer than a deb bladder but it does leave room on the neck of most bags. It fills out the stubby 4200 pretty well though. The 4200 on the left in the previous pictures has the Bradley bladder in it.

Comment

• JoMan2
          • Dec 2020

Jim Bradley bags are made in China now ???

Comment

• Pete
            • Nov 2020

Bummer . The website still says they design and manufacture is Australia

Last edited by Pete; 10-23-2021, 09:38 AM. Reason: Right below that it says they custom make 90% of equipment

Comment

• Dutchman
              Speed Bag Historian
              • Jun 2006

Nobody on here said they were made in china
              It was mentioned that the late model Everlast 4200 bags were made in China, not the Jim Bradley bags

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...