• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Trade Speed bags

I have a 7 x 4 top contender and a 9 x 6 title (regular, not classic) speedbag that I would like to trade for an everlast pro bag size 8 x 5 or larger. My bags are relatively new and are in very good condition. I have probably spent a total of 45 - 60 minutes hitting these bags since I purchased them. I am just a little biased towards the everlast pro bags, and thus tend to use them more often.

If anyone out there has an everlast pro speedbag or the everlast 4200 gyro balanced bag (in good condition) that they would like to trade, send me a private message.
  • dax_q
    • Jan 2008

I have an everlast 9x6. It is red and black. I really don't like it. I will trade it. Those are two bags I have wanted to hit. It is in pretty good shape in my opinion. I can get some pictures if you need.
    -Dax

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

dax q send a pic, and if it looks good we can trade. Just send me your mailing address in a private message, and I'll send you the bags. When you receive them, you can ship the everlast 9 x 6.

Comment

• dax_q
        • Jan 2008

Attached are some pictures. This was my first bag. I hit it a lot, but the bag still looks great. I don't really hit it that much anymore. I don't know how to send a private message. What is your email?
        -Dax
        Attached Files
        Last edited by dax_q; 06-26-2008, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by dax_q View Post
          I don't know how to send a private message. What is your email?
          -Dax
          dax, click his name in any post. A little menu will open up. Click send private message.

Comment

• riqal
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Aug 2006

dax the bag looks great! My email address is riqal@aol.com, or follow Tim's instructions on how to send a private message.

Oh by the way, that is a Q, not a G, following the I in my email address. A lot of people make that mistake.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...