Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Title has yet another new speedbag

• BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Identical shape to the classic red that I find to be top heavy. Gorgeous bag but no thanks. Shape it like the Ali Authentic or the Black and I'm in.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Mickey Dix
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jul 2019

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
      Identical shape to the classic red that I find to be top heavy. Gorgeous bag but no thanks. Shape it like the Ali Authentic or the Black and I'm in.
      Hi bag boy, I agree with the title black Haven’t hit the Ali Authentic yet.

Comment

• Mickey Dix
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jul 2019

Always checking out new bags. If anyone buys this bag let us know the reviews . Thanks

Comment

• BagBoy
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post
          Hi bag boy, I agree with the title black Haven’t hit the Ali Authentic yet.
          The Ali and the black are up there in price but really are worth it IMO. I'd rather have the three Ali bags in the three of offered sizes as well as all the three Blacks than all the title bags I have which is about 30. Those six Title's and a few Cleto's and send me to that desert island.
          Last edited by BagBoy; 09-25-2019, 10:26 PM. Reason: Than as opossed to Then! That's why I edited! Ok?

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Cazbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

Throw a Perlious for sure and Gyro for new move work and that's enough from Title for me I think. Get one of any of those and a Cleto Mickey, you shouldn't be disappointed!

P.s. love the edit notes!

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jun 2019

The Ali and the black are up there in price but really are worth it IMO. I'd rather have the three Ali bags in the three of offered sizes as well as all the three Blacks than all the title bags I have which is about 30. Those six Title's and a few Cleto's and send me to that desert island.
              Make sure those lists are in pencil...for it will change once the Bradley bags are added to the garage & the beautiful Canadian bagging dungeon.

Comment

• BagBoy
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Jan 2018

Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post

Make sure those lists are in pencil...for it will change once the Bradley bags are added to the garage & the beautiful Canadian bagging dungeon.
                Hehehe you may have a point there. Good call

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jul 2019

Hehehe you may have a point there. Good call
                  I want to add me some Bradly bags also!!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...