• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fedora
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2012

Leone 9.5 X 6.5

I just got this bag yesterday and while I don't have as much experience hitting other bags, I can compare it to the other 2 I do have. A tufwear 9 x 6 and a Promex 8 x 5.

This bag is really light compared to the other 2 and rebounds much faster. It is by far the easiest bag to hit and do combo's on. I'm not sure what the 1/2 is all about, it looks the same length as the tufwear although it is rounder. If the Leone 8 x 5 has the same type of rebound I kinda wish I'd spent the extra dough and got it instead of the Promex. Bottom line is I really like it.

A concern I have though is that because it is so light it may not hold up for long. Has anyone had one of these for any length of time to see how well they last?

fedora
    Last edited by fedora; 01-08-2013, 11:16 PM.
  • fedora
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2012

Thanks for the feedback. That's good to know cause I sure like how it handles off the board. I just bought a full set of those NOS Ringsides from Ralph. I look forward to playing with the different sizes.

fedora

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...