X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by tstein3233 View Post
    ...a large eye and giant S-hook. Per John Watkins, this to accommodate the wide variety of bags out there. My follow-up question shoulda been, "speed bags or golf bags?"
    I've never thought it made sense to make such a bulky S-hook. It's not like we swing on these things!

At least the ball-hook well is no longer dry. I've had luck at my local Play It Again Sports finding Everlasts - 2 plastic and one metal; now the Watkins is back in play; and last and definitely the best choice, we have the Deville swivel option (my fav).
    Woo hoo. Good to know! Thanks, T.

I consider myself 'de-lurked' now. Have a good weekend ALL! BTW, this forum is great, thanks.
    DITTO!
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...