X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hannibal
    • Dec 2010

Ringside Ultra Rebound Speed Bag

This morning in a nice little package my Ringside 10x7 ultra rebound speed bag arrived. Being like a kid with a new toy I immediately inflated it and hung it up. Off the bat the first thing I noticed was the craftsmanship of the bag...It is solid white high quality leather with blue lettering, and double thick leather in red coloring on the bottom for faster rebounds. I had been hitting the Title gyro 8x5 for a month or so prior to taking my shot with this bag, and to my surprise this bag is not only as fast as the smaller Title but has very accurate and flawless rebounds. The extra weight on the bottom of the bag makes for a great workout on your triceps, shoulders, forearms, and wrists. I would say hitting this on a ball and hook or the powermill would give even the most seasoned speed baggers a smile and a challenge to keep up with the lightning rebounds on this item. I had no trouble working in elbows, front to back, hand rolls, or others exercises. If I had to give this bag a score on a scale of one to 10 I would give it a 9.9..the loss of percentage for being a bit pricey. Yet for the money you can't go wrong with this bag, and I would recommend it over anything I have currently or previously owned. Been a long time since I have been this excited over a new bag. Right now they are on sale for 49.99 at ringside.com. One last note this bag functions great with a 24' inch drum, so those who do not have a 30' inch or higher will do just fine with this bad boy. It comes in 8x5, 9x6, and 10x7.
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    This morning in a nice little package my Ringside 10x7 ultra rebound speed bag arrived. Being like a kid with a new toy I immediately inflated it and hung it up. Off the bat the first thing I noticed was the craftsmanship of the bag...It is solid white high quality leather with blue lettering, and double thick leather in red coloring on the bottom for faster rebounds. I had been hitting the Title gyro 8x5 for a month or so prior to taking my shot with this bag, and to my surprise this bag is not only as fast as the smaller Title but has very accurate and flawless rebounds. The extra weight on the bottom of the bag makes for a great workout on your triceps, shoulders, forearms, and wrists. I would say hitting this on a ball and hook or the powermill would give even the most seasoned speed baggers a smile and a challenge to keep up with the lightning rebounds on this item. I had no trouble working in elbows, front to back, hand rolls, or others exercises. If I had to give this bag a score on a scale of one to 10 I would give it a 9.9..the loss of percentage for being a bit pricey. Yet for the money you can't go wrong with this bag, and I would recommend it over anything I have currently or previously owned. Been a long time since I have been this excited over a new bag. Right now they are on sale for 49.99 at ringside.com. One last note this bag functions great with a 24' inch drum, so those who do not have a 30' inch or higher will do just fine with this bad boy. It comes in 8x5, 9x6, and 10x7.
    great review thanks for posting

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

This morning in a nice little package my Ringside 10x7 ultra rebound speed bag arrived. Being like a kid with a new toy I immediately inflated it and hung it up.
      Thanks for the review...any chance you can post some video of the bag in action or even some static photos of it side by side with other bags for comparison's sake?

Comment

• Hannibal
        • Dec 2010

Tim working the swing tonight..but I will try to put it up against a few of my bags tomorrow. I need to get a camera so I can post some videos. Working on that. Day 2 with this bad boy bag, and gave it an extra 30 minutes after my heavybag workout. I have come to the conclusion this bag is like a pendulum as it states. It is hard to stop once you get going and only wants to go faster and harder. I have not given such a great review or raved over a bag like this since I had my last Cleto bag or an old ringside.

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Tim working the swing tonight..but I will try to put it up against a few of my bags tomorrow. I need to get a camera so I can post some videos. Working on that. Day 2 with this bad boy bag, and gave it an extra 30 minutes after my heavybag workout. I have come to the conclusion this bag is like a pendulum as it states. It is hard to stop once you get going and only wants to go faster and harder. I have not given such a great review or raved over a bag like this since I had my last Cleto bag or an old ringside.
          Hmmm... sounds like I'm going to have to pick one up!

Thanks for posting the review. I was hoping that bag would be good.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...