• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
    Perfect! I used my spare Cleto Reyes bladder in the Title. Did you over inflate the bag fingers? It's kind of put me off buying one.
    Used it at 4lb mate! the bladder got a small pin sized hole at the top i think it may have been pinched by the leather flap that covers the top! but it was a very small bladder, the bag itself is well worth £20 just be prepared to change the bladder i may have just been unlucky i noticed that the bladder in those dodgy E-bay bags was half decent! might make a decent spare.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by fingers View Post
      Used it at 4lb mate! the bladder got a small pin sized hole at the top i think it may have been pinched by the leather flap that covers the top! but it was a very small bladder, the bag itself is well worth £20 just be prepared to change the bladder i may have just been unlucky i noticed that the bladder in those dodgy E-bay bags was half decent! might make a decent spare.
      Good thinking fingers! Only last weekend, I was looking at that little bag from ebay, Thinking wow it's still inflated. Okay, I think I've changed my mind again. I should be sorted for cash as from next weekend, so I'll be ordering myself the wish list items, including 2x spare 4x6 Everlast's...........Hurray!!!!!

Fighting Sports 5x8
      Extreme
      2x Everlast 4x6's
      Lonsdale 10 panel pro

Yes I'm a bagaholic too!!!

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

Good thinking fingers! Only last weekend, I was looking at that little bag from ebay, Thinking wow it's still inflated. Okay, I think I've changed my mind again. I should be sorted for cash as from next weekend, so I'll be ordering myself the wish list items, including 2x spare 4x6 Everlast's...........Hurray!!!!!

Fighting Sports 5x8
        Extreme
        2x Everlast 4x6's
        Lonsdale 10 panel pro

Yes I'm a bagaholic too!!!
        Good luck with the wish list mate! i fancy that white fighting sports myself this bagaholic business can get expensive!!!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2007

Good luck with the wish list mate! i fancy that white fighting sports myself this bagaholic business can get expensive!!!
          Hopefully, Sugar Rays will have the white fighting sports on stock. They have a habit of taking your money when they don't even stock the item. I'll be giving them a call before ordering.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2007

Hey fingers, I just ordered another Everlast 6x4 from sports direct and ordered the Extreme peanut ball from Sugar Rays.

I have called Sugar Rays a few times over the last few months asking have they got the white fighting Sports in stock. Every time, they say "we should be getting them in within the next 2 weeks". They are so disorganised, they p**s me off! And that bloke who yells down the phone...my ears hurt after a 1 minute conversation with him and he ain't deaf. I bet he's short and has short man syndrome!

Anyway, looking forward to having a go on the extreme. The Everlast will be kept in it's bag until my existing bag wears or even pop's. It's got some serious cracks already, even after all the treatment I give my bags. Some panels are fine but others are bad, but it's still my best bag and I think it's going to be hard to beat.

Thanks again mate for the review.

Comment

• fingers
              Speed Bag Guru
              • May 2008

Hey fingers, I just ordered another Everlast 6x4 from sports direct and ordered the Extreme peanut ball from Sugar Rays.

I have called Sugar Rays a few times over the last few months asking have they got the white fighting Sports in stock. Every time, they say "we should be getting them in within the next 2 weeks". They are so disorganised, they p**s me off! And that bloke who yells down the phone...my ears hurt after a 1 minute conversation with him and he ain't deaf. I bet he's short and has short man syndrome!

Anyway, looking forward to having a go on the extreme. The Everlast will be kept in it's bag until my existing bag wears or even pop's. It's got some serious cracks already, even after all the treatment I give my bags. Some panels are fine but others are bad, but it's still my best bag and I think it's going to be hard to beat.

Thanks again mate for the review.
              Hey Vini i think you will like the new Pro-box it gets better the more i use it! check out the short video i did with it nothing fancy but i gave it a bit of a pounding and it performed well, oh and Mr shouting man has had my ears ringing a few times too!!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Nov 2007

Hey Vini i think you will like the new Pro-box it gets better the more i use it! check out the short video i did with it nothing fancy but i gave it a bit of a pounding and it performed well, oh and Mr shouting man has had my ears ringing a few times too!!
                Wow! It looks and sounds superb! I can't wait to get mine now.
                I took delivery of the Everlast 6x4 today, it's way out of shape and hit's nothing like my existing bag. I'm going to return it tomorrow for Sportsdirect to exchange it.
                Thanks again mate.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Nov 2007

Hey fingers, I received the Extreme. Wow! I'm impressed with this bag! Only had 5-10 minutes and it's pretty fast. An absolute bargain. Thanks for the tip off mate, well done.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...