• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boxing116
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Nov 2008

Grant Professional Headgear

Im recommending this Grant Boxing headgear to all that box. Ive had many head gears and this is the best of all. It has good protection, its high quality, and has good visibility. I know that people often say its too much money but it is by far the best quality headgear on ringside.com and It can be compared with the Winning Headgear. IT is 139.99 on Grantboxing.com and 150 on ringside. I sparred with it last week and it was much better than my rival headgear.

• Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Looks good. Agree on the price, don't skimp when protecting your head Same goes for the hands, if you've ever had recurring hand pain due to boxing, it's not fun

Comment

• boxing116
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      Looks good. Agree on the price, don't skimp when protecting your head Same goes for the hands, if you've ever had recurring hand pain due to boxing, it's not fun
      Agreed LOL. I bought the title classic gloves and busted
      My hand.

Comment

• philabama
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Nov 2010

grant vs winning

my title headgear has ripped and the buckle is rusted and i'm looking for something better anyway. was looking at the winning 2900 but some guys at the gym were telling me about the grant pro. looking for max protection when sparring; not the face bar type.

any recommendations (or not) on the winning 2900?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...