X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hearlouis
    replied
    Originally posted by dad View Post
    Real nice job on the mounting support. how is the vibration?
    It's very low. I did put a 25lbs weight on the top.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    I have the Valor ca-53 platform. I modified it but it was solid even before i made the modifications.

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    Real nice job on the mounting support. how is the vibration?

Leave a comment:

• Valor Fitness CA-2 is good adjustable platform with a so-so swivel and bag

Bought directly from Valor Fitness. I had a previous fixed height setup which I made and used for many years. Over the years, I upgraded my swivel and bag. Decided it was time to move to a quick adjust height platform. I started the purchase by emailing CS at VF. They were great to work with often responding multiple times per day. I was looking to buy just the CA-2 platform, no drum, swivel, speed bag, or pump. I could build a better board, and already had a better swivel, speed bag, and pump. I get it, VF wants to sell a complete system and needs to keep the cost down. Since VF didn't sell the CA-2 platform separately, I ended up buying their CA-2 kit. Nice thing about buying the kit was I didn't need to make a template for the drum.

They shipped quickly via UPS and I had the CA-2 in about a week. The box arrived in good shape and the parts were well packed. BTW the box was heavy weighing in at 70 lbs. I made a 3" fir lumber frame to mount to 2" x 6" studded walls covered with 1/2" Sheetrock. VF included great mounting hardware for wood and concrete construction. I added an 1-1/2” thick laminated drum to the included 1” drum. I had to re drill the board for my swivel mounts and needed longer bolts to attach the boards to the frame. The included instruction were Okay, but could use a picture showing where the handle bearings mount--I've included one at the end showing the proper placement. There was a yellow sheet with a phone number to call if you had assembly questions that didn't work.

Overall a good deal, but be prepared to upgrade your swivel, bag, and pump
    Attached Files
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...