X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dbirdmma
    • Jan 2008

new video

hopefully you can see a little better. sorry unfinished basements are hard to light on camera

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Nice job, dbird. How long have you been hittin the bag?

Comment

• dbirdmma
      • Jan 2008

thanks, about a month

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Yes, it's a lot easier to see now. Pretty impressive for one month. You're a heck of a lot better than I was at one month (I'm a slow learner).

As a next step you could try some R-ROLL (Reverse ROLL) which is just like a F-ROLL (Front Roll) but from the back of the bag, the main difference being to use less of a hand over hand motion and more of a side by side chopping motion.

See this video here

Notice Alan's hands aren't overlapping much, not at all like an F-ROLL

Also - if you haven't done so already - read every page and watch every video clip on http://www.speedbagcentral.com. That site is a gold mine.

Comment

• toolboxdiver
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by dbirdmma View Post
          hopefully you can see a little better. sorry unfinished basements are hard to light on camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODl1Uk8-znE

Great job, your doing great keep up the good work

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...