X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UK mark
    • Nov 2018

Diy platform #2

Finally got my framework welded up for my next project using angled steel 50mm x 50mm x 5mm , having it powder coated in green, using 30mm thick black sparkling quartz slab as the drum, will post pictures when finished, what's your thoughts on my design?
    Attached Files
  • Cazbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

Is that the drum on the ground?? Wow, would like to see and hear the finished product!

Comment

• UK mark
      • Nov 2018

Yeah it is , looks really cool , can't wait to get it all fitted together when the frame is powder coated , and will do

Comment

• UK mark
        • Nov 2018

Almost done

Finally got the framework back from powder coating, looking awesome I must admit, quickly mounted it to the quartz slab, a few minor alterations to finish then to choose the swivel ....weighs a tonne so looking forward to seeing just how solid it is when in use ...will post more when completed
        Attached Files

Comment

• morphiusrt
          • Mar 2019

Originally posted by UK mark View Post
          Finally got the framework back from powder coating, looking awesome I must admit, quickly mounted it to the quartz slab, a few minor alterations to finish then to choose the swivel ....weighs a tonne so looking forward to seeing just how solid it is when in use ...will post more when completed
          That setup looks amazing. I've always said there should be some kind of diagonal from the far said as that is where all the vibration is. I have a brace from my ceiling to get rid of it.

Comment

• UK mark
            • Nov 2018

Originally posted by morphiusrt View Post
            That setup looks amazing. I've always said there should be some kind of diagonal from the far said as that is where all the vibration is. I have a brace from my ceiling to get rid of it.
            Iam hoping this stabilization bar helps reduce the usual vibration , can't wait to get it up and tested ....does your set up eliminate vibration too ?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...