• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Ruffo's Gym update!

Just wanted to yall an update on whats going on. I have my zoneing sheet turned in and my buiness license on its way in the mean time the roof is finished on the sparring room now i need siding and concrete then the ring. While im working on getting it running by the first of the year i have already placed 3 orders of equipment. The first came in the mail today if you wanna see pics of the place and of the quipment ordered check out the myspace i created for it http://www.myspace.com/ruffosgym here i have uploaded pics and videos. Will be taking more pictures for the page on tuesday when the rest of the things i have oordered are here and put up! If u want to be featured on a the wall of speed baggers i know please get me a good pic of urself and sign it so can frame it and put it on the WALL OF FAME. Also if you wanna help and send anything at all just let me know thanks for all your support and help. Keep it baggin!!
  • SpeedBagSkunk

• Oct 2006

title first box opening

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

It's looking cool Skunk!! You were like a kid at Christmastime!LOL. Good luck with this!! Unfortunately, I've got nothing to send ya other than prayers for success!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

that 20x20 ring is going to be sweet.

If you need a ring timer setup an old pc with speakers or laptop with http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer.html

It doesn't need an internet connection.

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk

• Oct 2006

pics

Thanks yall for checking it out and again if ya have a picture of urself of u hitting the speed bag with ur signature on the bottom please send it to me.

Comment

• John Eaton
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Aug 2007

Looking forward to your gym updates Zach!

Comment

• jaguiler
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2007

congrats again ! keep up the good work and the updates !!

Comment

• ashe
                • Jun 2007

good sork zack... you're livin' the dream!

Comment

• speedbag4life
                  • Jun 2007

those are good rates. i paid about $70 for a month last year in a boxing gym in deerfield beach, and their swivels weren't so great (no speed bag experts on staff). they had excellent calisthenics/fitness classes, so that might explain the price leap, but for the bottom-liners and hard-core boxers, your price seems pretty good. nice!

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk

• Oct 2006

thanks

Well today im hoping on gettin my next package. yesterday i was sent another package http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLq38Zuyp24 so its all starting to come together. Thanks again everyone for your support.

Comment

• metaldad
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Apr 2007

Cool beans my man!! Got your Muay Thai and upper cut bags in!! I checked out the link to your fight, nice knocout!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk

• Oct 2006

whoop whoop

Thanks for watching the fight The first was a knock out no swet the second was a different story 3 2min rounds gettin just beatin and throwin a beatin as well!! Now that took heart and skill to stay standing and let it go to a decision and still gettin your hand raised at the winner!!!! A great feeling!!!

Comment

• Roscoe
                          • May 2006

What's your snail mail address man? I'm going to send you a box cutter.

Roscoe

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...