Clear All
  • Alex Skylakos
    • Oct 2014

Bag troubles

Click image for larger version

Name:	GOPR0661.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	94296 Just bought an atomic speed bag extra, extra small. Was the best bag I've ever worked on, but now, after two days use, all of a sudden it's losing air just as fast as I put it in it. Can anybody recommend a bag of the same size that will last me a little longer. I just can't win.
    Last edited by Alex Skylakos; 11-07-2015, 02:26 AM.
  • stefoz
    • Apr 2015

mate i would not want to be a speed bag on your platformYou are a machine gun !!!!!title is got this new extra small bag out

Comment

• Alex Skylakos
      • Oct 2014

Thanks! I'll look into that bag. It looks like it might be a little firmer than the atomic. Atomic was a fun bag. Ordered another one for good measure but I need something built a little tougher I guess.

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2015

Did it come with a black bladder, or orange one? The replacement orange ones hold their air really well.

Comment

• Alex Skylakos
          • Oct 2014

I think black. It was holding air well for a couple days. I don't even know where the air was leaking from. I held my finger over the airhole and it was still leaking out. Smh

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2015

Bladders can be cheaply repaired using bicycle repair kits, I get mine from the $2 shop. But I wouldn't bother, the orange bladder from Title is far superior to the black one, and for $4 it will do your fast little bag the justice it deserves. My orange bladders only need air when there is a huge drop in air pressure. Same as my RIB inflatable boat (which is named Fish Bin Laden).

Comment

• Alex Skylakos
              • Oct 2014

Name:	GOPR0662.JPG
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	91242

Wow...That's 2 down. I actually felt this one pop this time. I think I'm going to take your advide Ross and get the orange bladder. This bag is perfect for me. Just can't seem to get it to last.

Well. Guess I'll use this one in the meantime. Pretty good bag just wish it was a tad bit smaller.

Name:	GOPR0665.JPG
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	91243

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...