• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

Big Red 11x8

Didn't want it to feel left out so decided to give this bag a run. It was like seeing an old friend, then beating the crap outa them. I had to patch the bladder up big time with a whole heap of bicycle puncture repair kits but it worked. This bag is nice to hit, you can really wail on it.

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

Bag is by LA Fitness.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Del-Striking
      • Aug 2014

That bag strongly resembles a Cleto Reyes. I bet it's a gem to hit.

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Del-Striking View Post
        That bag strongly resembles a Cleto Reyes. I bet it's a gem to hit.
        Does it? I guess for the size it is fairly slim? It only weighs 210g, not sure how heavy other bags are but it feels light as when you're holding it. If it's a bit under inflated it punches slow and feels heavy and sluggish but with just a wee bit more air it goes really nice. It came new with an orange bladder so was a ripper straight out of the box. I stopped using this bag ages ago but now I wonder why.

Comment

• Alex Skylakos
          • Oct 2014

Damn Bro! Better and better by the day! Looks like your throwing in a lot of good elbows now with some great control. I want to get a big ol bag like that when I get a chance. I feel those are awesome to practice on. Helps to get power and speed up. Then when you go back to the smaller one it makes it feel much easier.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...