• Show
Clear All
  • Del-Striking
    • Aug 2014

Title 4x6 like catching a greased pig

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

Man that little bag looks like it is really light? Makes a nice sound though.

Do you have any tips for getting the music volume right for the bag? You always seem to have it bang on.

Comment

• Del-Striking
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Speedbag Seaweed Man View Post
      Man that little bag looks like it is really light? Makes a nice sound though.

Do you have any tips for getting the music volume right for the bag? You always seem to have it bang on.
      Yeah it's really light. When I got it and took it out of the bag and inflated it I started laughing at how small it was. It's more of a novelty than a serious training bag but it can definitely sharpen your skills. Most of the noise it makes is from the eye hook clicking on the swivel base and a dull thud from the bag itself. As far as video sound I have a Sony stereo with speakers on top of a hutch and I set my phone on the front edge of the hutch close to the speaker. I did a few mock recordings to figure out where to dial that big volume control knob to, about 4 seems to work ok.

Comment

• EveryDayAverageNormalGuy
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • May 2015

Nice video. I noticed the bolts sticking out - if you want to prevent a scratch or slice I'd wrap a small layer of electrical or duct tape around the end of the bolt.

Comment

• stefoz
          • Apr 2015

the smaller ,the harder, the better.

Comment

• Del-Striking
            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by ventanakaz
            ...Not necessarily, I had the atomic 4x7 and 5x7 with changed out bladders, I never found them difficult to bag on. You can get them to move very very fast.
            I agree, it's not that it's harder but it's hyper sensitive and your mistakes will be magnified. You can't drop the hands. it's almost like shadow baggin.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...