X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alex Skylakos
    • Oct 2014

Baggity-bag-bag-baggin

Just some new moves and combinations I've been practicing. Been trying to do a lot of side work to mix it up a bit.

Just practicing some new moves and combos I've been working on. Thanks for watching!
  • Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

The speed you pin that bag up amazes me. Like a machine.

Comment

• Alex Skylakos
      • Oct 2014

Thanks Seaweed Man! Been trying to do a little speed/power work the past couple days. Been getting a work out! lol.

Comment

• Alex Skylakos
        • Oct 2014

Thanks man!. Nah, I tried to order it a few times but it won't go through. I even tried it at someone else's house.

Comment

• Alex Skylakos
          • Oct 2014

Already did. She sent me an invoice but it was the same one I tried to pay on the speed demon site. The payment just won't seem to go through. Probably just some kind of internet glitch. Sucks cause I want that swivel. lol

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2015

Does Frasmac have any left? I got mine from him, he sent it so fast my bag rebounded twice and it was here. He is in Australia, I paid thru E-bay. Thanks Fraser.

Comment

• stefoz
              • Apr 2015

That is what i call punishment .Getting smashed from all sides

Comment

• Del-Striking
                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Alex Skylakos View Post
                Just some new moves and combinations I've been practicing. Been trying to do a lot of side work to mix it up a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6J6GuT17h8
                Like a sewing machine! Rockin that bag. If possible can you throw a little more light on your bag shrine? Your videos seem a little dark. Hope you can get a ball hook soon. Your skills certainly warrant it

Comment

• Alex Skylakos
                  • Oct 2014

Thanks guys! Your right. I do need a little more lighting in that area. Maybe a nice bright lamp or something of the like. Looking a little dark and gloomy in there. lol

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...