• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EveryDayAverageNormalGuy
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2015

5 bags & new swivel

Hi guys - I've been practicing this yesterday & today, slow progress I'm sure but fun. Here you'll see my new swivel & alternating between 5 bags.

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

You looked quite at home- on the red and black bags especially. Good stuff man. Far out that blue one is huge! Now I see why they call it big blue. Your setup makes a nice sound too.

Comment

• EveryDayAverageNormalGuy
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • May 2015

the blue one is comically huge - might name mine papa smurf, it's popped me in the nose twice now

My favorite for a while was the black, and I think it's switched to the red...... I'm still getting used to the little yellow one.

Comment

• Alex Skylakos
        • Oct 2014

Gotta agree. You looked most at home I'd say with that red bag. which is good cause it's smaller. That blue one is huge! I want one of those though. You practice on a big bag like that and then it seems like it makes hitting a smaller bag all the more easy because it requires such less force. Smart to practice on different bags. keeps you well rounded. Keep up the good work bag brother, and keep the videos coming!

Comment

• stefoz
          • Apr 2015

Good collection.I ve purchased the 7 ,6,5,and the classic .Good bags once you install the pink bladder

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...