X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

I found SDP the easiest to throw at first until I learned the sound of that half beat when your strike that changes direction hits the bag. The double punch kinda gives two chances to get to the rebound angle needed whereas a SSP needs to hit the bag more accurately? I practiced changing directions going so slow, with real slow movements where the bag doesn't even contact the platform, RDP to side split fists, continuous SDP change direction with an elbow combination , F-Roll into SSP etc and it helped me get a feel for the arm movements and the timing. But at the rate you are going you will have figured it all out by the time you read this anyway, nice work

Comment

• Bkin10secs
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Dec 2014

Thanks Seaweed. That's one cool avatar!!!

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2015

That's me at work, and that's my office. I harvest Kelp, dry it and sell it for a living. Oooh it's a hard life alright haha.

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

You should see how they do that in California. There is a company called Kelco that has ships that look like floating sickle bar mowers.

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2015

Sounds extreme. My company is named Sustainable Seaweed NZ. We operate quite differently I imagine. Either way, kelp sure is good stuff. Basic LLRR....

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...