• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marta
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Aug 2014

Video from iPhone ?

I just started punching the bag in August and I love it. I took a little video on my iPhone and tried to upload it. All was going well, but then a box came up saying I was missing a security token, so it wouldn't post. Hmmm.... my phone is my only video camera, so I'm not sure how to proceed. So then I put the video into my computer and tried to post it from there, but it still wouldn't upload. It showed up as an invalid file. Not sure, but if anyone else knows how to do it directly from your phone, please tell me. Thanks !!!
    Last edited by Marta; 09-14-2014, 12:21 PM.
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Marta View Post
    I just started punching the bag in August and I love it. I took a little video on my iPhone and tried to upload it. All was going well, but then a box came up saying I was missing a security token, so it wouldn't post. Hmmm.... my phone is my only video camera, so I'm not sure how to proceed. So then I put the video into my computer and tried to post it from there, but it still wouldn't upload. It showed up as an invalid file. Not sure, but if anyone else knows how to do it directly from your phone, please tell me. Thanks !!!
    Hey Marta. I'm afraid we are unable to directly upload videos to the forum. Instead, you have to upload it to YouTube and then you can copy and paste the url into a Thread here on the forum. Hope this helps. Can't wait to see a sample of your speed bag practice.
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Marta
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
      Hey Marta. I'm afraid we are unable to directly upload videos to the forum. Instead, you have to upload it to YouTube and then you can copy and paste the url into a Thread here on the forum. Hope this helps. Can't wait to see a sample of your speed bag practice.
      Oh, OK then. I will have to figure out how to do that. I'm sure it's not hard, but I have never done it. Then the whole world will be able to see my feeble attempts at speed bagging, LOL.

Comment

• swfl
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2013

Hello Marta. The Iphone has an option to upload to YouTube. Just select the video from your camera roll and upload to YouTube. Good luck and cant wait to see your video!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...